Tuesday, April 1, 2008

while I was camping...

While I was camping, my uncle and my dad started talking about chuck norris jokes, and I asked my dad if I could use the internet on his phone to find some. I am looking at the web page now, and here are some jokes: some people wear superman pajamas, but superman wears chuck norris pajamas. chuck norris can slam a revolving door. chuck norris is the reason Waldo is hiding. when God said "let there be light," chuck noris said, "say please." chuck norris doesn't check his closet for the boogeyman, the boogeyman checks his closet for chuck norris. there is no chin behind chuck norris's beard, only another fist. That wasn't the only thing I did while I went camping. I pretty much did everything that I did the last time, because it was the same place. I am sorry that I don't have any pictures, but we forgot our camera. comment back and tell me how you liked the jokes!

1 comment:

Allison said...

These are REALLY funny!
Glad you had a good camping trip!