Saturday, June 7, 2008

HI-YAH!

Last night, I went to see Kung Fu Panda! I loved how funny it was. Any movie with Jack Black is going to be funny. One of my favorite lines was: "So, I see you like to chew. Well, Chew on my fist! The dragon warrior did not speak, for his mouth was full. Then, he swallowed. And suddenly, he spoke." If I remembered what the guy said next, I would have written it down. ATTENTION: IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THE MOVIE, DO NOT READ THIS NEXT PART, FOR I AM GOING TO GIVE A SHORT SUMMARY OF THE MOVIE.

A long time ago, In a galaxy, uh, I mean village far far away, a young fat panda named Po dreams of becoming the new dragon warrior. Many years ago, an evil tiger named Thai Lung attacked China. This tiger was evil because when he was training with the master of kung fu, Master sensed evil in him. So the young warrior, Thai Lung, reborn with evil and power, became enraged. Thus, everyone in china was terrified. After a terrifying war, Thai Lung was finally put in jail. but after he escapes twenty years later, it's up to master to choose a dragon warrior to defeat Thai lung. Will Po be able to do it? Will Thai Lung finally be defeated? Find out in the new hit movie, Kung Fu Panda.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I can't wait to see this...I love Jack Black.

Thanks for the warning, I did not read your description!! I want to be surprised!!