Monday, February 11, 2008

sorry I haven't blogged in a while... but I went on a cool camping trip all weekend!

This last weekend, I went on a camping trip with my uncle and cousin. He brought a fold-down trailer and I brought a cool scooter called the fusion. Once, when I was walking their dog to the bathroom, I saw a part of the asphalt wich had gone uneven and was shaped like a ramp on the the edge of the curb. About an hour later I came back with my fusion and went back for speed, and then flew off of the ramp. Here is a picture of that proud moment:

The next day we headed to the beach and found this huge cliff of hardened tar, below it a big pile of soft sand. I climbed up the to the top of the tar, and looked down. Wow! It was a long way down. I dared myself to jump, but I just couldn't make myself do it. Finally, I just said a silent prayer, and jumped. Here it is:

Well, that's my weekend for you! ( I'll try to blog more often)

4 comments:

Allison said...

That jumping picture is sweet!
Who made your blog header? It's really, really cool!

kayla rae said...

Wow, that's scary!

Anonymous said...

we should call you Evil Coleknievel if you are going to pull off such daring stunts like that!

Zach Zeiger said...

what a studd!