Friday, February 1, 2008

SUPERCROSS!!!

Oh my gosh! I suddenly love to watch supercross on TV! Super cross is just dirt bike racing on a big dirt track with lots of jumps. My favorite parts are when they fall and break bones. I am actually watching it right now, and one of the guys ran into one of the the little plastic sign thingies on the side, and the sign got stuck in his wheel! He kept riding with a big old tarp hanging out of the back of his bike! I want to see the sign get stuck in the chain and watch his back tire stop so he can fall! (now I need to give my fingers a break from that long sentence) If you get a chance see if fuel tv has supercross on. By the way, if you want to know what channel fuel tv is on, then look at my other post about the channel called "Goodbye, Cartoonnetwork!"

1 comment:

Allison said...

I actually went to a Supercross once...you would LOVE to be in the actual arena...SO loud...SO dirty...but very cool.