Saturday, January 19, 2008

Goodbye, cartoonnetwork!


I used to have this favorite channel on 71, cartoonnetwork, but ever since we got a DVR with 997 channels:), Ive been watching channel 319, FUELtv. It's all about sports. the main ones I like to watch are skateboarding, dirtbiking, and snowboarding. (I'm not a big fan of snowboarding, but it's so fun to watch those guys fly off those rocky cliffs!) To all of you sport-loving people out there who have a cox DVR, watch Channel 319 sometime! PS: doesn't have sports like football, soccer, baseball, etc.)

6 comments:

Cole said...

love that picture of the guy doing the seat-grab indian air! (sorry I'm such a nerd for dirtbiking)

Zach Zeiger said...

hey whats up cole
happy your blogging dude!
give me ur email and ill ass u to my blogg

Kurt Johnston said...

What a coincidence...I love that channel, too!

Allison said...

I probably won't watch that channel since I don't like sports...but I do love reading, so if you ever find an all-reading network, let me know!

Zach Zeiger said...

ask
*

Eric B said...

Cole I made a blog!