Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Grounded!

yesterday, I was grounded for arguing with my dad. Now, I am grounded today because I kept it up thinking that everything would go my way. In arguments, it's like a battle between fact and opinion. I thought I had stumped him when suddenly...(cue evil music here) he said the words every kid dreads, "you're grounded." ( dun dun duuuunnnn) I couldn't believe it! I was actually grounded from video games for two days! What a bummer. But, those two days will be up tonight at exactly 12:01! I'm (almost) off the hook! HOORAY!!

2 comments:

Kurt Johnston said...

Cole,
Parents are never stumped! :)
Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Cole-

You are turning into one of my top five favorite bloggers - keep up the good posts. (oh - and make sure you continue to put lots of things in parenthesis!)

The Pogues