Friday, January 18, 2008

Hollywood=AWESOME!

The main reason we went to Hollywood was to see Wicked, (awesome musical), but we did much more than that. First, we went to California Pizza Kitchen, and I got delicious spaghetti. After stuffing myself silly (trust me, I was practically sick), we drove by a red carpet event featuring Hannah Montana! She was there for the premier of a Hannah Montana/Jonas brothers concert in 3-D. The next day, we took the metro (subway) to city walk. City walk is like a huge outdoor mall. We had breakfast at coffee bean, walked around for a little bit, and then headed home from a once in a lifetime trip. Here are some pictures.





8 comments:

Kurt Johnston said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Cole! I had a great time with you in Hollywood.

kayla rae said...

common dad, I'm not that new to blogging.(by the way, this is cole)

Allison said...

Hooray Cole! So fun...
It's a really good thing that I know how to read Symbols font...otherwise I would not have known how awesome your trip to Hollywood was!

hayley said...

Hooray!
Your blog looks awesome so far, keep up the good work (:

Bethany said...

Awesome! I love the picture of you at Hard Rock! So much fun!!!

Jaime said...

Cole,

I can't believe you stood behind a Raider uniform. A single tear falls down my cheek. Go Broncos.

Eric B said...

tHey Cole!!! nice blog! :) :)

Cole said...

sorry for the raiders uniform Jaime. If there was a broncos poke-your-head-in-thing, I would've chosen that. Go Broncos.